Interesting Facts About Burj Khalifa: Friends, In this article, we are going to share with you the best facts about the Burj Khalifa that you never knew before. Burj Khalifa is a Building situated in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Every year many people from around the world visit Dubai to see this tallest structure.
- Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world.
- Burj Khalifa’s height is 829.8 m or 2,722 feet.
- Its construction started on 6 January 2004 and was completed on 1 October 2009.
- Burj Khalifa is constructed by Emaar Properties.
- It opened for the public on 4 January 2010 in Downtown Dubai.
- The total cost spent for the construction of Burj Khalifa is US$1.5 billion.
- There is a nightclub on the 144th floor of Burj Khalifa that is the highest nightclub in the world.
- Burj Khalifa has the world’s highest elevator.
- Burj Khalifa has the most floors 163 in a building.
- It has the world’s highest restaurant on the 122nd floor at 442 meters.
- Adrian Smith is the architect of this highest building.
- Burj Khalifa is renamed in the name of Abu Dhabi ruler Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
- It has a record for the world’s highest fireworks in New Year.
- The tower’s construction required the excavation of over 590,000 cubic meters of earth and the use of over 45,000 tons of steel.
- The tower’s exterior is made up of over 26,000 glass panels that were specially designed to withstand the extreme heat and wind conditions of Dubai.
- The building holds several world records, including the fastest elevators in the world, which can travel at a speed of 64 km/h (40 mph).
- The design of Burj Khalifa was inspired by the Islamic architecture of the region, specifically the Hymenocallis flower.
- Burj Khalifa has been featured in several movies, including Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol and Star Trek Beyond.
- Burj Khalifa is located in the heart of downtown Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and is surrounded by other notable landmarks such as Dubai Mall and Dubai Fountain.
- The tower’s lighting system is comprised of 50,000 LED lights that can be programmed to create a variety of different lighting effects.
- The tower’s observation deck, At the Top, offers visitors a stunning 360-degree view of the city of Dubai and the surrounding desert landscape.
- Burj Khalifa is home to several luxurious hotels and residences, including the Armani Hotel Dubai and the Burj Khalifa Residence.
- The tower’s spire is not only decorative, but also serves as a functional element by housing communication and broadcast equipment.
- Burj Khalifa’s construction required over 12,000 workers from 100 different countries.
- The tower’s elevator system includes a double-decker elevator that can transport up to 42 people at a time.
- Burj Khalifa has become a symbol of Dubai’s transformation from a desert city to a thriving metropolis and has attracted millions of visitors from around the world since its opening.
- Burj Khalifa features a unique system for collecting and recycling water, which reduces its water consumption by up to 15 million gallons per year.
We hope you liked the post, Interesting Facts About the Burj Khalifa. You can share this post with your friends and relatives. So they can also be aware of Burj Khalifa facts.