Sugar Free Red Bull Nutrition Facts
Sugar Free Red Bull Nutrition Facts: You must have consumed Red Bull sometime. Red Bull is famous as an energy drink. When we drink it immediately we experience energy. In this article, we will talk about sugar free red bull nutrition facts.
- Red Bull was initially known as Krating Daeng.
- It was created by Thai businessman Chaleo Yuvidya in 1976.
- In 2004, France banned the import and sale of Red Bull. The reason for this was the high amount of caffeine found in it. The ban lasted until 2008, after which Red Bull made some improvements in 2008 and re-launched it in the market. Which led to its re-sale in France.
- The immediate energy we experience by drinking Red Bull is due to the caffeine present in it. A 250 ml Red Bull bottle contains 80 mg of caffeine.
- In one day we can consume up to 200 mg of caffeine. Accordingly, we should not consume more than 2 bottles of 250 ml Red Bull in 1 day.
|Nutrition Facts||Per 361.45g|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg|
|Vitamin E||0 mg|
|Vitamin K||0 mcg|
Drinking 100 ml of Red Bull gives 46 kcal energy if it is not sugar free. It contains 32 mg of caffeine nutrition per 100 ml.
Due to the high amount of sugar in Red Bull, those who are patients of sugar are advised drink only sugar free Red bull. Apart from this, pregnant women should not consume without sugar free Red bull. Due to the high amount of caffeine in it, excessive use can also cause irritability and sleepiness.
We hope that you have liked the article Sugar Free Red Bull Nutrition Facts. You can comment down below your suggestion if any.