Hands-Only CPR Facts: Friends, we are going to tell you in detail about hands-on CPR facts. Hands-on CPR is required in case of cardiac arrest. By getting complete information about this, You can save someone’s life.
- Hands-on CPR has 2 to 3 times the chance of saving the life of a cardiac arrest patient.
- Hands-on CPR is given to a patient out of hospital when suddenly having difficulty breathing or unconsciousness.
- For hands-on CPR, the CPR provider should make the patient lie flat on the ground.
- In hands-on CPR hard and fast compressions is given to patient.
- The hands-on CPR, rate should be 100 to 120 per minute.
- The person giving hands-on CPR should not stop until the patient notices an improvement in breathing.
- In hands-on CPR, the Centre of the patient’s chest is pressed firmly with both hands.
- Every year 35000 cardiac arrests take place out of hospitals in the United States. Those needs hands-on CPR on time.
- You can take hands-on CPR training.
- You can ask nearby person to call 911 immediately.
Why is hands only CPR good?
Hands only CPR is good because its result is better in cardiac arrest case.
What are 3 facts about CPR?
Hands only CPR increase chance of saving the life of patient 2 to 3 times, CPR should give hard and fast, and patient should lie flat on the ground.
What are the 3 C’s of hands only CPR?
3 C’s of hands only CPR are check, call and compress.
We hope you have liked the Hands only CPR facts article. You can share this post with your friends and relatives so they can also understand hand only CPR facts.