Table of Contents
Fun Facts About Belize: Friends, in this post we are going to tell you about the facts about Belize, the country of Central America. Belize is a Caribbean country in which millions of people come to visit every year. Belize is a country spread over an area of 22,966 km2. Its density is 17.79/km2.
- Belize has the only jaguar reserve In the world.
- Belize is the only Central American country where English is the official language.
- Marijuana Is Legal In Belize.
- Belize is one of the least populated countries in the world.
- Madonna wrote a song about Belize.
- The national flower of Belize is the black orchid.
- The tallest building in Belize is a Mayan temple.
- Belize has a mountain range that resembles a sleeping giant.
- It’s the only state in Central America with no coastline on the north pacific ocean.
- Thumb locking Is a greeting in Belize.
- Many Belizeans avoid swimming in the ocean or rivers on Good Friday.
- Belize is also called the Jewel in the heart of the Caribbean basin.
- Belize has around 900 Maya temple sites.
What are 3 fun facts about Belize?
Marijuana Is Legal In Belize, Thumb locking Is a greeting in Belize and The tallest building in Belize is a Mayan temple.
What is Belize known for?
Belize is known for its beach, barrier reef and jungle.
What is the nickname for Belize?
Nickname for Belize is the Jewel in the heart of the Caribbean basin.
We hope you have liked the post Fun Facts About Belize. You can share this article with your friends and relatives so they can also know about Belize before visiting this beautiful country.