World History Facts Everyone Should Know: In the earlier times, there were many such practices those are weird in today’s time. We are going to tell you such interesting facts of history in this article. You will be surprised after know these facts.
- Cocaine use was legal some 100 years ago. It was given as a medicine for tooth pain. It was easily available at the pharmacy shop without a doctor’s prescription.
- Leech treatment was very popular in the nineteenth century. In that a lot of leeches was left in the patient’s body. They used to drink a lot of blood of the patient.
- Human zoos were also opened in earlier times. There Asian and African people were kept. Those used to entertain the visiting people with their traditional dance songs. Such zoos were in Paris, London, and Berlin.
- It was common in history to have body parts of dead people. They used to decorate it like a trophy.
- In history, the Mental Hospital was used to entertain people. The income from these hospital was used to treat the hospital patient.
- Sharks are older than tree.
- In World War II, 5 to 7 crore people died. In those 80% were from Russia, China, Germany, and Poland.
- Towards the end of the Second World War, a military unit 631 of Japan, planned a biological attack on the US. Named Operation Cherry Blossom at Night. But before that, the US finished the war by dropping the atomic bomb.
- In 1903, Thomas Edison killed an elephant during his use of electricity.
- In 2015, every third smartphone sold online is sold in India.
- In the early twentieth century, Americans sent their children to another location by post.
- 70 years ago, American doctors used to recommend smoking to people for the treatment of constipation.
- In the 1950, radioactive toys came to the market for children to play.
We hope that you have liked the weird history facts given by us. You can also comment about it below.