Interesting Math Facts For High School
Interesting Math Facts For High School: In this article, we are going to tell you some very interesting and random facts about Math. You will enjoy these facts very much.
- Zero is the only number that does not have a Roman numeral.
- If 75 random people are kept in a room, then there is a 99% chance that the birthday of two people will be the same.
- 111×111 = 12321. 111,111,111×111,111,111 = 12345678987654321
- “Jiffy” is the unit of time for 1/50th of a second.
- 2520 is the smallest number that can be divided by all integers from 1 to 10.
- Zero is an even number.
- Minus(-) and Plus(+) symbols were used from 1489 A.D.
- If we count from zero to 1000, A letter will come in “1000” number only.
- Abacus is considered the father of today’s calculator.
- 2520 is the smallest number that is completely divided by all from one to 10 numbers.
- The word “Hundred” is taken from “Hundrath” word. Which means One hundred twenty.
- When we add any two opposite sides of the dice, its sum is seven.
We hope you enjoyed this post Interesting Math Facts For High School. If you have any question regarding math facts you can comment down below.
Read more post: