World History Facts Everyone Should Know: In this article we are going to tell you about some such random world history facts that no one knows. These facts are very interesting.
1. After listening to the names of Hitler, Mussolini, and Stalin, where we remember the World War. But, you should know Hitler, Mussolini, and Stalin were nominated for the World Nobel Peace Prize.
2. In earlier times women had very few rights. Women did not have the right to vote in 1916. But seeing the work of women in the First World War, America and Britain started the right to vote for women from 1920.
3. Lack of sleep has caused major disasters in the world such as the Exxon Valdez oil spill, the Challenger explosion, and the Chernobyl Nuclear meltdown. This happened because the people who were there to guard them could not stop these big incidents due to lack of sleep and exhaustion.
4. John James Audubon considers the great painter of the world for his painting of birds. But later it was found out that he kill the birds before making paintings of any bird and make them sit in the right position.
5. In the early 1900s, doctors promoted cigarettes and tobacco and encouraged people to use them.
6. Aztec temple of Mexico was built in the 13th century. 20,000 people had to die to get it built because this temple is made of complete stone. At the time of making it, people used to die by falling under the stone.
7. According to the seppuku ritual whenever the samurai warriors of Japan lost or were caught in battle, they were allowed to die with dignity themselves.
8. According to the seppuku ritual whenever the samurai warriors of Japan lost or were caught in battle, they were allowed to die with dignity themselves.
9. Peter the Great was a great ruler of Russia in the 16th century. He loved his wife very much. When they find out that she loves someone else, they get the man killed. Peter the Great put the man’s head in a wine bottle and kept it in his bedroom. He asked his wife to see him every morning.
10. In the 13th century, a pope of Europe thought that the black cat spreads the ominous. So he ordered to kill all the black cats of Europe. Due to which the number of rats there was very high. Due to which the plague spread throughout Europe. Due to which 1/3 people died.
11. A Roman merchant who sold fake jewelry to the people. He was punished by the then Roman emperor Gallienus to face the lion in front of everyone. But when he was in the arena to face the lion, the gate opened for the lion. But a rooster came out of that gate. To which the king said that as you cheated with people, that’s why we also did this with you.
12. Gorgias was a Greek philosopher. He was born in his dead mother’s coffin. When his mother was taken to the burial after putting her in the coffin after death, people heard the cry of the baby crying out of the coffin.
13. Headless photography was very popular in the late 19th century. This was at a time when there was no modern software like photoshop.
14. In the 19th and 20th centuries, people received very insulting messages on Valentine’s day from their secret haters. It was called vinegar valentine.
15. Mithridates was a king of the Kingdom of Pontus VI. He was the greatest enemy of the Roman Kingdom. He was always afraid that no one would poison him in food. Therefore, to increase his immunity, he kept consuming poison in small amounts throughout his life. When the Romans finally caught him, he tried to kill himself by consuming poison, but by then he was completely immune to poison. Due to which the poison did not affect him.
16. Pedro Lopez was a Colombian serial killer. In 1983, he was convicted of killing 110 girls. But Pedro Lopez confessed that he killed at least 300 girls, not 110.
17. Before the beginning of the 16th century, it was a practice among European people to take their spoon with them whenever they go to the table to eat food. At that time spoon was carried as personal property.
18. In ancient times the Romans used human urine as a mouth wash, toothpaste, and laundry detergent. Urine’s business was so popular at the time that the Roman king of the time introduced the Urine tax.
Hope you enjoy random historical facts about the world.