Fun Facts about the human body: In this article we are giving some of the best fun facts about the human body. These interesting and amazing facts you did not know before. You can tell these facts to kids to increase their knowledge.
The human body is one of the most complex creations of the world. The human body is different from all living beings. The human body is special to other living beings because we have a sharp mind due to this we conquered the universe. The quality of the human body is not available in other animals.
1. There are 100000 miles of blood vessels on the human body.
2. The human nose can smell 50000 different smells.
3. The acid in our stomach is so powerful that even a blade can melt.
4. The bones of our body are stronger than stone.
5. Bacteria present in our mouth are more than 740 crore people present in the world.
6. If human DNA is pulled, it will be so long that it will go from earth to pluto and come back to earth.
7. When we walk one step, 200 muscles of our body are used.
8. The largest internal organ of our body is the liver and it is also the heaviest organ.
9. Our lungs filter 20 lakh liters of air daily.
10. Our brain weighs 1. 5 kg. If someone’s mind is heavy, so it has nothing to do with his intelligence.
11. Our kidneys filter blood 300 times a day. This is why kidney work is very important.
12. The longest bone of the body is in the leg while the shortest bone is in the ear.
13. The human body produces so much heat in an hour by which 4 liters of water can be boiled.
14. In comparison to kissing when we shake hands more germs move from one body to another.
15. 60% of people in the world have one leg which is slightly shorter than the other.
Fun Facts about the Human body System
16. If a man’s saliva is collected for a lifetime, two swimming pools can be filled comfortably. The same saliva that comes into our mouth after seeing any good food.
17. The human nose and ears grow throughout life, while the eyes remain the same since childhood.
18. There are many bacteria in the human body, if all these bacteria are collected then it will weigh 4 pounds.
19. Blood flows in a human’s body up to 60000 miles daily.
20. When we touch something, its information reaches our mind at 124 km/hr. speed.
21. When we sneeze, all our body functions stop for a few seconds. Our heart also stops for a few milliseconds.
22. When we sneeze, the eyes also close because the faster we sneeze, the risk of falling off our eyeball.
23. The megapixel of our eyes is 576 which is too much higher than our phone’s camera. Which can recognize 10 million different colors. So it is impossible to make such a camera.
24. Our eye lens is made of 65% water and 3% protein.
25. A 60-year-old man has spent 20 years of his life sleeping because we spend 1/3 of our day sleeping.
26. 25% of our body bones are in our legs.
27. A person’s heart produces so much energy every day that a truck can run up to 32 kilometers.
28. We don’t smell anything when we sleep.
29. The enzymes present in our body help in digesting food, the same enzymes start eating the body after 3 days of the death of a human.
30. Most of the dust in your bed is your dead skin.
Interesting Facts about the Human body
31. Every minute 200 million cells in the human body are destroyed and re-formed.
32. The human mind is more active at night than day.
33. A person who weighs 70 kg has 0.2 mg of gold in his body.
34. The facial hair of men grows faster than any other body hair.
35. A man has about 6.8 liters of blood in his body while women have 5 liters of blood.
36. Man is the only creature in the whole world who weeps when we are emotional.
37. Black people have fewer heart attacks than whites.
38. If the lung of a human is stretched, it will be as long as the tennis court.
39. Our body is very weak between 3 am to 4 am. Therefore, those who die in sleep die at this time.
40. It is impossible to stop the eye from closing while sneezing because sneeze speeds range from 166 to 300 km per hour.
41. Women’s brains and hearts are smaller than men’s.
42. A normal person stores 10 terabytes of data in his mind in his life. While yogis and spiritually advanced people can store data up to 1000 terabytes.
43. A human nose is a natural air conditioner. Which converts hot air to cool air and sends it to the lungs.
44. Sperm is the smallest cell in the human body. There are 50 million to 150 million sperm in 1 ml of semen.
45. The little finger of a human hand contributes 50 percent to the power of the whole hand. If we lift any weight of 10 kg by hand, the contribution of lifting 5 kg will be a little finger.
Amazing Facts about the Human body
46. Even after a man dies, his hair and nails keep growing.
47. In the human body, only the cornea is the part in which there is no supply of blood. It takes oxygen from the air.
48. 80% of the human brain is made up of water.
49. The higher your IQ, the higher your ability to dream.
50. Your brain consumes 20% of your body’s total oxygen and calories.
51. If a person was able to hear a frequency of fewer than 20 Hz then he could also hear his muscular voice.
52. After childbirth, they only see everything in white and black. As their eye develops, they can see all the colors.
53. The strongest muscle in the human body is his tongue.
54. Human teeth begin to form 6 months before birth.
55. After eating too much food you lose hearing capacity.
56. 70000 thoughts a day come to the mind of a human being.
57. It depends on your room temperature how you will dream. If your room temperature is cold then you will have scary dreams.
58. We spend five years of our life just blinking.
59. A person removes 18 kg of dead skin in his entire life.
60. The human mind is 30 times faster than the world’s fastest supercomputer.
Hope you enjoyed the fun facts about the human body. you can comment down below about this.
Read more interesting fun facts: