Weird facts about human body
Weird facts about human body: We all know about our body but there are some weird facts about human body that we are unaware of. These facts are very interesting which you will enjoy reading.
Gross facts about the human body
- Human brain can produce so much electricity that a small bulb can be lit.
- Human teeth are as strong as Shark teeth.
- The enzymes that help to digest our food, the same enzymes help the body to decomposition after death.
- Humans can give 7000 types of facial expressions.
- Baby has 60 more bones than an adult man.
- The resolution of the human eye is about 500 megapixels.
- Skin accounts for 16% of the total weight of a human being.
- The human skeleton regenerates itself in every 10 years.
- A man blinks his eyes 15 times in 1 minute. Whereas the woman blinks her eyes twice as much as the man.
- Human kidney filters all blood 25 times in 1 day
Read also: Top 10 Weird history facts
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What is the largest organ in the human body?
What is unique about the human body?
The human heart pumps average 53 million gallons of blood over a lifetime.
How strong is human skin?
A human skin is very strong, depending on which environment we live in. In earlier times people lived in the forests, so we have a concern to avoid the atmosphere, the heat of the sun, and the wild animals.
We hope that you like the information regarding Weird facts about human body. You can also comment on it below.