Random math facts:
Random math facts: In this article, we are going to tell you some very interesting and random facts about Math, which you will enjoy very much.
- Zero is the only number that does not have a Roman numeral.
- If 75 random people are kept in a room, then there is a 99% chance that the birthday of two people will be the same.
- 111×111 = 12321. 111,111,111×111,111,111 = 12345678987654321
- “Jiffy” is the unit of time for 1/50th of a second.
- 2520 is the smallest number that can be divided by all integers from 1 to 10.
- Zero is an even number.
- Minus(-) and Plus(+) symbols were used from 1489 A.D.
- If we count from zero to 1000, A letter will come in “1000” number only.
- Abacus is considered the father of today’s calculator.
- 2520 is the smallest number that is completely divided by all from one to 10 numbers.
- The word “Hundred” is taken from “Hundrath” word. Which means One hundred twenty.
- When we add any two opposite sides of the dice, its sum is seven.
Read also: Top Red Bull Nutrition Facts