14 Interesting Facts About Burj Khalifa: Friends, In this article we are going to share with you best facts about Burj Khalifa that you never know before. Burj Khalifa is the Building situated in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Every year many people from around the world visit Dubai to see this tallest structure.
- Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world.
- Burj Khalifa height is 829.8 m or 2,722 feet.
- It’s construction started in 6 January 2004 and completed in 1 October 2009.
- Burj Khalifa is constructed by Emmar Properties.
- It opened for public on 4 January 2010 in Downtown Dubai.
- Total Cost spend for construction of Burj Khalifa is US$1.5 billion.
- There is a night club on the 144th floor of Burj Khalifa that is the highest nightclub in the world.
- Burj Khalifa has the world highest elevator.
- Burj Khalifa has the most floor 163 in a building.
- It has world highest restaurant at 122nd floor at 442 meter.
- Adrian Smith is the architect of this highest building.
- Burj Khalifa is renamed in the name of Abu Dhabi ruler Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
- It has record of world highest firework in New Year.
- Burj Khalifa is made of more than 4,000 tons of structural steel.
We hope you have liked the post 14 Interesting Facts About Burj Khalifa. You can share this post with your friends and relatives. So they can also aware with Burj Khalifa facts.