Weird science facts
Weird science facts you didn’t know: In this article of weird facts of science, we will learn about weird science facts about animals, Weird science facts about space, and Weird science facts for kids.
Read also: 12 Best Fun Facts for Kids about Animals
Weird science facts you didn’t know
- Laser light rays can be diverted with the help of water.
- Earth’s crust ends at 70000 meters.
- If we travel at the speed of light, then we will reach the moon in 1.28 seconds.
- The tallest tree on earth has a height of 115 meters.
- Wild geese fly at an altitude of 10000 meters above Mount Everest.
- Bow-head Whale lives for 200 years.
- 5 snakes are found every 1 square meter in snake island Brazil.
- Facebook shows that any two users are only 4.74 contacts away from each other.
- A cockroach can live for a few weeks without the head.
- iPhone, Harry Potter Book, and Ruby Cube are the most selling products.
- When a banana grows, its size becomes curved to reach sunlight.
- The name of the blue bird in the Twitter logo is Larry.
- When you are fat or thin, the body’s fat cells change their shape rather than disappear.